Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Driving 500 km in one day, and working on the side

Last Saturday I had a rough day. I started at 1 AM, breaking down gear in the Groenoordhallen in Leiden. I worked until 6.30 AM, then I dropped off a colleague of mine in Rijswijk, which is further away from Amsterdam. I wnet back to Amsterdam to get 45 minutes of sleep. When I woke up, I was far from awake... But I had to go work at the Military in Boekelo. Playing music in the VIP lounge with Moon About. When I got finished at 6 PM I nearly got finished as well. But there's nothing a few espresso's can't solve. So I drove back to Rotterdam, where my brother lives, to pay him a visit. I had not seen him in a long time.
How come I still had energy left at the end of the day? Because I'm doing what I love, and I get payed for it too!

No comments: