Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Monday, Monday...

Normally Monday is my day off. Especially if I've played the whole weekend. But what can I do? Jimmy called up again for work in the Amsterdam ArenA, and I don't say no to that. They wanted to change the backdrops again. Every concert they need to change the setup, because a different amount of seats have been sold... It's painstaking work, takes hours. But I guess it pays off. At least it pays me... ;-)
I got a hectic schedule this week from Jim. Tonight working the ArenA for loadout of PA and lights. Tomorrow the whole day, I'll be working for the Red Hot Chilli Peppers. They'll be playing the ArenA tomorrow. And I'll be there... :-)
I could have worked for Lenny Kravitz as well, but it would have been no sleep at all for me. I have to take care of my health, I don't want to hunt for money mindlessly.

No comments: