Monday, February 16, 2004

Come Again?

In the not so distant past, I used to play with Dre and Rene in Come Again, an accoustic trio. Very much like Moon About, but with more of a party vibe. Problem was, we never asked for enough money, and we almost never played. This seems about to change, because booking agency Line-up Events seems interested. Mo' money, and mo' gigs.
Rene asked me to forge a band photo. We didn't have one, and I'm the most talented graphic designer of the three of us (oh, my God). I searched for hours among my hundreds of pics I shot from the coverband we used to play in, the He-Devils. Couldn't find much. Most pics were too Rock&Roll. After all, this is for an accoustic trio, we have to play for delicate things like weddings and business events. No use to show them a band who is extending middle fingers, prancing around with plush animals... :-) But it was fun to look them through.
I managed to extract our heads and put them in one pic. I'm not completely satisfied with the result, but for the moment it will have to do. We are not living close to eachother, so a real bandpic will have to be taken later on. You can see the result on the right side. By the way, I'm the guy at the right :-)

No comments: